If you are looking for information on how to install the hail netting in crops, then you are reading the right article. The hail netting in crops is an effective way to protect them against heavy rain and hail, guaranteeing a successful harvest.
In this article, we will review all the steps necessary to properly install the hail netting in crops. No matter how big your crop is. This article will definitely teach you how to install hail netting in crops without the hassle.
Your first task is to select the best hail netting in crops. Mesh can be purchase in different types and sizes, so it is important to take some measurements of the growing area. So you can find the correct mesh size. If you grow different crops in the same place. Then you will have to decide what size will please all the crops.
Once you have the proper mesh, installation is relatively simple. Place the first mesh at the edge of the crop and from there fasten (ajoene) the ends of the mesh with small, sturdy caulking such as nails, staples and zip ties. If your crop has a larger area, then you will need to connect two screens along the ends of the screen to send air to the leaflets of the crops.
Make sure the screen is located at a convenient height so as not to block the passage of air
We advise you to place the mesh at least 50 cm above the ground to allow air to circulate properly.
Once you have completed the above steps to fix the mesh, you will need to seal any gaps in the mesh. You can use waterproof silicone to achieve this. Be sure to apply the silicone to both the inside and outside of the mesh to ensure a good seal. Finally, be sure to do a thorough inspection of the screen to ensure it is secure and not marred by time.
After the hail netting in crops is install, you will need to maintain it. This means that you will need to clean the screen every season to prevent it from being dirty or damaged. The best method is to use soapy water and a soft brush to remove dirt and debris. Let the mesh dry naturally in the sun before reinstalling it.
Now that you know how to correctly install the hail netting in crops, you can be sure that your crops will be protect. Remember that at any point during the installation you may require professional help, as if this is not done correctly, the mesh could be damaged and it will not last as long as you hoped. Therefore, it is always better to be safe than sorry and seek expert advice.
Remember, installing hail netting in crops is a simple task, but it is also important that you keep the above points in mind to ensure a healthy and safe harvest. By following these steps, your crops will be safe from the elements.
Now that you know the steps to install your hail netting in crops, there’s no stopping you! We are sure that you have acquired the best technique and tools to guarantee a successful installation.
Tips for using a hail netting in crops
Plowing the land is an important and vital part of the farming process; however, its outcome and success depends on a number of factors, such as weather, soil conditions, and proper care. However, hail can be a threat to crops, even destroying them if proper precaution has not been taken. Therefore, one of the ways to prevent damage caused by hail is to install a mesh specially designed for this purpose. Below you will find a series of useful tips that will help you get the most out of the hail netting in crops.
1. Install the mesh as soon as possible. Do not wait until the damage has already been done, act as soon as possible and ensure that the mesh is installed before the threat of hail materializes. Once installed, make sure all parts fit together tight enough to withstand impact from ice grains.
2. Inspect the patches. Although the mesh serves as a physical barrier to prevent hail from damaging crops, it is important to ensure that there are no cracks or gaps in the fabric, which would lead to hail leakage. Therefore, the mesh must be check regularly to avoid any form of breakage or fragmentation.
3. Clean the hail netting in crops regularly
Regular cleaning of the hail netting in crops will help reduce the risk of future damage. To do this, it is recommend to use a damp cloth to clean the mesh and remove accumulate dirt. This helps ensure that the material is waterproof enough to keep out hail.
4. Controls the growth of weeds. Weeds can grow on top of the hail screen, which can interfere with its proper operation. Therefore, it is important to keep weed growth under control with those techniques that are suitable for the type of crop.
5. Replace the mesh if necessary. If any damage is detect that prevents the mesh from performing its protective function adequately, it must be replace immediately. This will ensure that the crop is well protect against the effects of hail, guaranteeing optimal results.
Using a hail netting in crops is a good way to prevent the damage that hail can cause to crops. The above suggestions will help you get the most out of your mesh. And thus ensure the protection of your crops. Always keep the mesh in good condition so that it really fulfills the function for which it was designed. This will make your crops safe from damage caused by hail.